An ultimate manifestation of weaving perfection, pre-eminent Patola double ikat sarees are a symbol of opulence, posterity and good luck. With vibrant colors and intricate design enhancing the looks of this heirloom saree that is woven to such precision that it’s front and back has the same design do not turn your back on this reversible collectible art!
Anandiben Bold Green And Red With Binding Colors Double Ikat Patan Patola Saree.
- It took 18 dedicated months to weave this saree.
- The Master Weaver of the Saree is Bharatbhai Salvi from Patan.
Belonging to last but one family of the Salvi community that are the makers of this
incredible art, Bharatbhai Salvi has been weaving since a very young age. He
started by assisting his family of master weavers including his grandfather, his father
- A team of 4 weavers were dedicatedly involved in weaving this saree under the
guidance of the Masterweaver.
- Free Shipping Allover India!
- Easy Online Payment Options!
- Free Blouse Stitching!
- Fall Pico Service Available!
- 10 Day Return Policy!
Enjoy Patola sarees online shopping from our newest collection.
Order now at https://www.shatika.co.in/sarees-sale.html
Ad id: 27251